Thursday, April 16, 2009

About this blog

I have been a Christian for many years now. Much of that time I have served Christ with music, testimony, and help to those that are in need. However, I had grown to become a complacent Christian. This is a difficult thing for me to admit, but admit it I must. Many times I have been lacking when it came to fundamentals like faith, love, and sharing the gospel of Christ as I should. Today, that changes! This is the blog of a man. A simple man that struggles with life as any man does. Being a Christian does not exempt you from the problems of life. Sometimes the problems are multiplied because you are a Christian. That should not keep me from walking by faith in the truth of Christ as I know it. I plan to share scripture and my interpretation thereof, maybe a story. Perhaps I will share the innermost part of my being. That is still nothing compared to what Jesus has done for me. I will end with prayer at the end of each post. We are promised that if we ask, we shall receive. I really believe this will be a blessing to me being able to share the various things in my life. So now, let us end in prayer.

Father God, I give thanks to you for all that you have provided to me today. I thank you for being the one true God that cares for all of his creation. I ask for the wisdom to carry forth this plan you have given me and may it glorify your Kingdom. May it comfort those that hurt, help those that need, and carry forth your Word with honor. I ask these things in the name of Jesus. Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment